Saturday 16 April 2011

My Aphrodite Experience

THE EXCITEMENT RUNNING THROUGH ME ..I was running around London like a free spirit jumping on and off tubes, I was getting lost but i didn't care the excitement within me was to strong to control so i let it take over, wind blowing my hair, sun shining down and the beautiful people, it was the most amazing day ever and a day that i could never forget.......... the day and time seemed to be not going fast enough , but when the time and moment arrived my mind went into over load and then time went like the speed of lightening ........................................

The date was 11th April 2011. I woke up feeling somewhat amazed and this strange feeling not just in my belly but in my whole body, i was laying in bed for 10 minutes which seemed longer, more like half an hour ..those 10 minutes seemed to have dragged or maybe i had been inside my head thinking of what today is going to bring.

As i finally arose from my bed and stood on the comfy carpet i looked out the window drawing the curtain back slightly so i wouldn't wake my friend in the next bed, still sleeping, the sun was so bright and so warm at 8:30am that as i glanced outside at the amazing view which included the stunning view of the 02 Arena i quickly moved away from the window as i was amazed and thought that I'm going be there in 12 hours time watching the Aphrodite of our time. I couldn't stop giggling to myself and i did a random dance in the toilet so i wouldn't wake Lyzsi up.

When Lyzsi eventually got up from some weird but amazing dream that was about her team winning . i told her that there's a massive golden orb in the sky ! and she smiled and went that's because our Aphrodite controls the sun , i laughed. As i lay on my bed watching some channel where people were jumping up and down...i felt like i was in a dream, a dream that i never wanted to wake up from.

I don't no which one of us was more alive and excited that bright and sunny morning because not only were we going to see our Aphrodite but we were meeting some of our fantastic friends that we chat randomly and very interestingly to in a little world called ALFTF this world is a place where you go to meet or talk or sing or random dance with people who like the Aphrodite.


NEXT PART IS UP MONDAY !!




No comments:

Post a Comment