Monday 25 April 2011

"for you" MY FRIEND "for me"

it was the year of 2009 and the month of AUGUST and the date of the 30th .i added a girl on Facebook that loved music and a certain type ..but i thought oh well we will only be like Facebook buds ..but this wasn’t like any other Facebook chit chat …she seemed cooler than vanilla ice and i wanted to be more than Facebook buds i wanted be msn close buds …so i ask for her email address and we chatted on there and as got to talking i thought i love this girl i wanna be proper buds with her. we had loads of late nigh chats and got to know each other so well that we thought we knew each other for longer like we were buds for years and years .

Our friendship became closer and closer and we opened up more to each other about our personal lives ..our ups and downs ..our awesome parts and non so awesome parts of life ..from there on we have always been there for each other ..giving advice to one another ..its your usually her holding me up or giving me advice and i try and think nooooo but she is always right .

As i am writing this i am smiling and thinking WOW what would my life me like without this special person in my life …then we got talking loads and loads more and when i got home all i wanted to do was talk to “MY FRIEND” ..she gave me the confidence that no one else gave me ..but only my fav singer did.

My Friend invited me up to hers to stay or a week so i did in July 11th 2010 ..but most friendships i have had i have never been to their house or even slept over for one night …but i found something special in this person that makes me smile when im down .

I spent the most funnest week there i have ever had with a friend ..we have called each other sisters ..even nicknames such as beans and cheese .:)

To this day i always wonder when im gonna be able to talk to her next ..when we are both available sometimes we can be on msn at the same time but we might not talk but i no she is there for me always .

she is my minogue sister ..sometimes we can swap roles ..but always she is there for me and i am there for her …

I wouldn’t no what my life would be like without her in my life ..i would dread to think how i would have copped without her this past year …she has been a sholder to cry on a confidant and a real friend ..

This girl im talking about doesn’t even live in the same country as me, so its not like i can pop round for a tea or coffee . so its amazing how our friendship has lasted so well ..

“her name is lola” ..well not really begins with a L though her name is Lyzsi ..and she can be a showgirl and your not just a friend ..your my bestest bud and a sister i never had but i would want my mum adopt .

i just wanna say thank you becuase without you. i dont think i would be doing half the things i would be doing today ..

if you have tears ..you need to wipe them up right now fool !

love yhoo lyzsi

No comments:

Post a Comment