Tuesday 26 April 2011

Calling America !

well what a experience that was !!
firstly trying to find the calling code then going back and forth deciding whether i was going to ring.

it all came about when i was watching Cougar Town (yes i know im a little obsessed with this show) and they were playing a REAL number we could ring and talk to one of the writers actors or anyone that worked on the show ...so i rung this morning about half past 2 UK time when it was about 8pm there ...i tried twice and the 3rd time i got through as they say 3rd time lucky ..and it worked ..

I GOT through ..i froze........... Bill Lawrence answered the phone but at first i thought it was a angry person and i dialled the wrong number :P
this was the conversation

me: (very shy voice all the way through ) hi whos this ?
Bill : whos this ?
me: its Naomi
Bill : who bin ladan
me: Naomi
Bill: shamoi (or something )
me: NAOMI !
Bill: oh hi (confusion in the voice), you have rung twice before are you ringing on purpose
me: yes ..

*i hung up the phone ..
at this time i didnt know it was him i thought it was a random guy ! lol
so i got very upset that it wasn't Bill OR it was him and he was a very mean man

So i tweeted him asking him if it was him or was it a very scary wrestler ?
he replied ..saying 'yes was me'

OH THE SHAME !!
  1. I called Bill a scary wrestler
  2. i hung up the phone on him (very rude )
  3. and i thought he was very mean
and again the shame i could have chatted with Bill but no i froze up ...

I REALLY WANNA TALK TO CHRISTA MILLER THOUGH

No comments:

Post a Comment