Monday 18 April 2011

My Aphrodite Experience pArT2

I was too excited to stay in the hotel room i left Lyzsi behind i was gone in a blink of a eye i was too excited to stay in one place so i went to this magnificent bridge that we could see from our hotel room .there was this metal shining cold lift that i went up and down 5 times becuase i could then. When i finally got the top of the bridge i just stopped in amazement the view was even better from the bridge ! you could see swans and the O2 ARENA , my mouth just dropped the from the view the weather and the day that it was today ..it was the most special day ever ! as the day before when we arrived at the hotel Lyzsi said to me 'tomorrow is going to a emotional day because if it wasn't for our Aphrodite we wouldn't be friends !' then it just hit me and i kinda got a little teary eyed, tried to hide it from Lyzsi.

No comments:

Post a Comment