Monday 12 September 2011

Megyn Price !!! here we go ROUND 2

well by know if you read my blog and you read the last Megyn Price blog your probably wondering why the hell do i waste my time writing about her when i don't like her !, AND for people who have no idea who she is , this is her

.....i ask myself the same question

but ! .. i have this need to share with you that 'she' has ruined one of my favourite tv shows "WILL and GRACE"
YES ! this is true, As i was watching Season 2 of this show 'she' turned up in it , so i though i can handle this im not gonna get in a temper or rant horrible about it , BUT , when she starting speaking OH LORD ! she sounds like a man ! now for me this is amazing stuff happening right now , i couldn't control myself  from laughing , i though oh lord thank you very much for this. As much as i was laughing i was also saying get the fuck off my screen at the same time .

yes i have a dislike for this person , but its my blog i blog what i want and say what i want !!
fact is she sucks !

No comments:

Post a Comment